Saturday 27 December 2014

Blessed beyond compare!

The last few months have been crazy! 

I never thought they would fly by this quickly considering counting down the days until they began felt like a century worth of waiting. But they did. It happened. I finished my first semester at BYU! 

It's such a weird feeling. I remember this time last year I had just barely applied. I would refresh the application app on my phone at least once an hour, constantly planning out ideas for my future in my head with the uncertainty that any of them would even happen. But they did. My dreams have come true. 

Now things weren't exactly as expected. I did not ever think my dad would get really sick just weeks before I started my new adventures. I didn't think living 4000 miles away from my family would be this hard. I didn't think that college would be a breeze but I also didn't think that it would make me love to learn as much as ever before. 

I've learned the true value of friends, time, compassion, service, love, patience, faith and most of all how blessed I am to have an incredibly loving Heavenly Father and supportive and caring family. 

I am so so so so so so so blessed! 

I have had amazing opportunities in many different aspects of my life since I have been here and  continue to discover parts of myself and the world around me that I never knew existed. Life is simply incredible! 

Never forget who you are and how blessed you are to be you! 

Best wishes and happy Holidays,
Reilly Michele




No comments:

Post a Comment